Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Beginnings ...

First, let me say a big THANKS to Gina for setting up this beautiful blog for us.  We are excited to share some of the happenings around our place and hope you enjoy it as well.  Your all welcome and encouraged to come visit anytime.

Our first blog is to update you all on the training we are doing with the mini's.  
Here are a few pictures of us doing just that - being trained on how to train - how's that for a play on words!  While Linda/Grammy works with Bambi - Papa Jim is working with Dede and Lady.  We'll see how it goes but right now - I'll be showing Bambi in driving carts and Papa
 Jim will show the halter class - although I'm sure we will both want to do both.

Check us out - we look like we really know what we are doing don't you agree?!!!

3 comments:

Papa and Grammy said...

Honey, this looks great. I look forward to being able to see what I have been doing lately.

Gina, Thanks for such a beautiful site.

I hope that all who visit this page will get as much enjoyment in seeing as Linda and I get in doing.

The Crazy Roots said...

Looks awesome! Great job posting and getting everything going. Brooklyn loved seeing the training photos. I'm adding a link to my Blog Design Portfolio, Little Black Desk Designs. If something takes off with it, maybe I can quit four or five of my other jobs and truly "stay Home." I'm glad you like it, it was my pleasure creating it for you!

Emily Woods said...

I hope the training goes well